1/2c dark chocolate
2T Jeremy’s whipped honey
1 egg yolk
1t vanilla extract
- Add the chocolate and honey to a medium bowl and microwave at 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Whisk the egg yolk into the mixture then stir through the vanilla. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Add the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving dishes or glasses and refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour.
- Serve with extra whipped cream and grated chocolate