Skip to content
- 50gm butter
- 2 Tbsp Manuka, Beechwood and Kamahi honey
- ¼ cup organic sugar
- ¾ cup flour plain
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 180 C. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, grated fresh ginger and honey. Heat gently until the butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble then remove from the heat.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and ground ginger together then stir into the honey mixture until smooth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto baking paper lined oven trays, leaving room for the biscuits to spread and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Drizzle with warmed honey before serving!