- 1 ripened banana -frozen
- 250g silken tofu -strained
- 2 tablespoons of powdered matcha
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut honey (only the honey component)
- a spoonful of the hazelnuts from the honey -cut into 4
- sweetened red bean paste
- yatsubashi (cinnamon cookies)
- Place the banana, tofu, and honey into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a metal pan. Flatten and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and mix the ice cream well to make it smoother and airy.
- Swirl some of the chopped hazelnuts through the ice cream and freeze again for 1-2 hours. Mix well, scoop, and serve.