Makes 8-10 muffins
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 4 tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, to top
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add almonds to the blender and blend into a fine flour.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and fold to combine.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill each whole with mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20mins.
These will last in an airtight container for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.