Mousse Ice Cream:
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup Jeremy's Bee Mellow or Bold Whipped Honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Tahini Chocolate Shell:
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Add all of the mousse ice cream ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Scoop into a medium sized bowl and place into the freezer while you make the shell.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted add the tahini and coconut and mix until the tahini has dissolved.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into serving bowls. Drizzle with tahini chocolate and place back into the freezer for a further 10mins or until the tahini chocolate has set.
- Any remaining ice cream and/or tahini chocolate can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.