- 1 cup buckwheat flour (blended from buckwheat groats)
- 1 cup coconut flour (blended from shredded coconut)
- 1 cup any type of milk (we used oat milk)
- 3 tbsp J Friend & Co. West Coast Rich Rainforest Honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Blend the buckwheat and coconut into a fine flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients apart from the blueberries!
- Blend until you have a smooth thick mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Melt 1/2 tsp of coconut oil in the hot pan.
- Spoon desired amount of mixture for each pancake into the pan.
- Cook each pancake for approx 2mins on each side.
- Serve with your desired toppings. We love coconut yoghurt, hemp seeds, nut butter, fresh banana and extra blueberries.
Leftover pancakes will store in the fridge for up to 10 days